To support our continuous growth, Procurement Academy currently has a job opening for a
Professional Services & Account Management Director – USA
responsible for Procurement Academy’s Professional Services and Account Management activities in the America’s.
- Be our first point of contact for customers in the America’s
- Build a close relationship with customers
- Delivery of the Professional Services activities at newly acquired customers
- Guide new customers during the on-boarding processes
- Seek to develop the existing business and seek to up-sell
Requirements and Skills
- Masters or Bachelor degree
- English mother tongue, fluent in Spanish
- Based in the USA
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience preferably within a large international company or consultancy
- Experience in an account management and consultancy role within a related industry
- Knowledge of Procurement and / or Supply Chain is considered a must
- Motivated to deliver exceptional results and exceed business targets
- Ambitious – Eager to inspire customers – get a kick from customer satisfaction
If you are a self-starter interested in working in an innovative, ambitious, multicultural and international environment, and you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact, do not hesitate to contact us. We can offer you the possibility to further develop your skills and to grow and take more responsibilities within a rapidly expanding company.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV in English to Peter Leyten, Managing Partner – Operations.
e-mail: email@example.com, or call +32 473 23 21 60