Numerous studies have shown that we only add value around 5% of the time within our business operations; the remaining 95% is a waste! Imagine if you could remove that 95% wasted time and effort; what would it do for your operations? Research conducted by the Lean Enterprise Research Centre (LERC) found that 60% of […]